Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Information collected on our sites and applications is stored in the Canada; therefore, your information may become subject to Canada law.
We link to other websites over which we have no control. vTech is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our sites and application. We collect information directly from you such as your contact information, resume, profile information, E-signature and general business operations, which may include assessing candidate qualifications, potentially selecting candidates that could be offered a position in one of our many ships, contacting candidates that may be elected to participate in the selection process for a job applied for, and determining the number of applicants in one given geographic area that may warrant a recruitment drive in such area. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our application, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
For example, depending on the services you use, we collect:
· E-signed RTR (Right to represent).
· Information imported by you or your connections from third-party applications with your permission;
· Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it;
· Information about your business, such as company name, company size and business type.
Passive Collection: We also gather certain information automatically when you visit our site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, device ID, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We may combine this information with information in your account to help prevent fraud.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, operate and improve our sites and applications, and foster a positive user experience.
By registering with vTech, by managing your profile, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
- To create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- To add information gathered from public websites to your profile;
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- To allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create an account;
- To contact you about feature updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- To provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- To inform you of other products or services available from vTech or its affiliates;
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- · To conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
- To help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you;
- To provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- To display targeted messages from employers based on the content of your resume or profile;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- To provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles;
- To generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- To provide users with reports about the characteristics and trends of the job market including availability of talent.
How We Share Information
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared within our clients and MSPs. We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples of third parties who provide services on our behalf include those hosting our web servers, including resume database storage, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
We may disclose information to third parties if you consent. For example:
(a) if you make your resume searchable or if we collect information you’ve made available on a public website then all parties with access to our resume or profile database products will have access to your information;
(b) if you opt-in to receive information about the opportunities, products, or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties so they may contact you;
(c) if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from vTech or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out of receiving
those messages by updating your email preferences in your account profile or by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the communication.
By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer.
We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) investigate fraud, prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We may disclose and transfer personal information to a third party who acquires any or all of vTech’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event vTech becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.
Access to Your Personal Information
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our application more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Upon request, vTech will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, review, correct, update, change, or delete your resume or profile at any time. To do so, go to your profile, and make the desired changes. If you do not have an account, or if you believe that someone else has provided us with your contact information, please contact us.
Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by vTech if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please contact us. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We will retain an archival record of your account activity, but it does not contain personal information and is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet). We will also keep logs and information that may relate to your activity on the site.
We will respond to information access requests within a reasonable timeframe. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your
request within a reasonable timeframe and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
vTech Solution, Inc.
205 – 1200 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2A7 Canada.
As noted above, if you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at info@vTechSolution.ca